Thursday, December 08, 2005, 6:17 AM

I am on the verge of brutally murdering my brother.

Honestly, he is such a whiny little pussy.

Bloody hell...it's always, "Why is it so hot?" or "This chair is too hard!" or "Yuck! Who cook this?"

Ergh! FED UP LAH.
I've got the spawn of the devil, right here in my house.

Anyway, on happier news.. I am going over David's house tomorrow!
He is cooking me lasange (!!!) for my birthday lunch.
Lene won't be home though.. she has to work.
She says she'll just buy for me KFC.
Budget sia..haha.

Our phone conversation:

David: You free tomorrow?

Me: Ya. Why?

David: Come to my house. I'll cook you lunch...for your birthday.

Me:Ooooh okay. What you cooking?

David: Lasange.

Me: LASANGE??!!! OH MY GOSH, I LOVE YOUUU!!!

David:Hahahaha.. I know you do.

Me: Let's get married.

David: Okay. But if people ask who proposed I'll say it's you ah.

Me: Siao ah.. where got girl propose to the guy one?????

David: You lor. Desperate.

Me: WHAT THE HELL!! I MERELY SUGGESTED OKAY???!!! You propose THEN we'll get married.

David: Fine. Will you marry me?

Me: Wah lau. So insincere...go to hell lah..

David: What the? So ungrateful.. I want a divorce!

Me: We haven't even marry yet.. how to divorce?????

David: Oh yah.. okay.. we marry first den later divorce.

Me: HAHAHAH. Okay.

Me: On saturday we go ROM and then find a lawyer.

David: Good idea. Hahahaha..

Me: Hahahahaha...


-awkward silence-

Me: Okay. That was lame.

David: Yep...

Is it legal to marry at fifteen?
Whatever, I'm getting divorced anyway!

-ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane